1. Santa knows whether you've been or nice. So, you had better be good this year, or he might bring you a lump of
2. As Santa landed on the roof of our house, we could hear the tapping of little reindeer hooves and a symphony of sleigh bells.
3. Every Christmas, my grandmother bakes a batch of sugar cookies shaped like snowmen.
4. Marie made a beautiful, wreath out of pine branches and red flowers.
(A wreath is a traditional Christmas decoration made of branches twisted into the shape of a circle. It is often hung on the front
door to greet visitors.)
5. The ornaments looked like stars on the Christmas tree.
6. In America, Santa Claus is usually depicted as a , fat man who brings gifts to young boys and girls. Many countries
believe in Father Christmas, who is usually depicted in a more dignified, spiritual light.
7. When we were in Guadalajara, we attended the most lively Christmas celebration I have ever seen. Everything was decorated in bright, colors and we sang and danced the night away.
8. The night air and heavy snow gave way to a beautiful white Christmas with blue skies and relatively warm
9. The old man reminded us that Christmas was more than just a day of gift giving; it was a day with an ancient history.
10. I wish you all a Christmas and a happy New Year.