Adverbs / Adjectives / Linking Verbs
Also / Too / Either
Countable / Uncountable Nouns
Let / Make / Have / Get
So / Such
Who / Whom / Whose
Complete the sentences below using "also" following the example given, then click the "Check" button to check your answers.
1. I eat dinner at 6:00.
dinner at 6:00.
2. I have been sitting here for more than an hour.
here for more than an hour.
3. I was at the party.
at the party.
4. I can sing well.
5. I went to bed early last night.
early last night.
6. I will have been in New York for more than a month by the time I leave.
in New York for more than a month by the time she leaves.
7. I might come with you.
8. I am going to be there before you.
there before you.
9. I will be waiting for Diane when she gets off the plane.
for Diane when she gets off the plane.
10. I would prefer to leave at 9 o'clock in the morning.
at 9 o'clock in the morning.
Copyright © 1997 -
Englishpage.com, All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
Learn English at Englishpage.com!
Phrasal Verb Dictionary
Verb + Preposition Dictionary