Use your browser's print command to print this lesson
1. It's important that she (remember) _______________________ to take her medicine twice a day.
2. I suggest that Frank (read) _______________________ the directions carefully before assembling the bicycle. He doesn't want the wheels to fall off while he is riding down a hill.
3. Mrs. Finkelstein demanded that the heater (repair) _______________________ immediately. Her apartment was freezing.
4. It's vital that the United States (focus) _______________________ on improving its public education system. What we do now will affect our country for generations to come.
5. The monk insisted that the tourists (enter) _______________________ the temple until they had removed their shoes.
6. I am not going to sit here and let her insult me. I demand that she immediately (apologize) _______________________ for what she just said.
7. Judy asked that we (attend) _______________________ her graduation ceremony next week.
8. Was it really necessary that I (sit) _______________________ there watching you the entire time you were rehearsing for the play? It was really boring watching you repeat the scenes over and over again.
9. It is important to remember that Janine (think) _______________________ very differently from you. She may not agree to the changes you have made in the organization of the company.
10. It's a little difficult to find the restaurant. I propose that we all (drive) _______________________ together so that nobody gets lost along the way.
11. The woman insisted that the lost child (take) _______________________ to store's information desk so his parents could be paged.
12. The nutritionist recommended that Sally (reduce) _______________________ her daily fat intake.
13. The environmental leader felt it was extremely important that the people of the city (allow) _______________________ to voice their concerns over the new hotel being built on the bay.
14. She says that the government (regulate) _______________________ the airline industry. I don't know if that is true.
15. The sign at the pool recommended that you (swim) _______________________ after eating a large meal.
16. It is necessary that a life guard (monitor) _______________________ the summing pool while the children are taking their swimming lessons.
17. The sun is scorching today. I suggest you (put) _______________________ on sunblock immediately before you get a sunburn.
18. John insists that Sarah (invite) _______________________ to the wedding; otherwise he will not attend.
19. I think it's an interesting fact that she (come) _______________________ from Estonia.
20. It is imperative that the world (work) _______________________ towards
a solution to global warming before the weather patterns of the world are